First complete your btech degree from any college and then go for mtech in mechatronics which will help you to do build robots.. , studied Mechanical Engineering & Production and Industrial Engineering at College of Engineering Guindy, Tami… Get admission in some good institutes for robotics.
Is it possible to do robotics after Mechanical Engineering?
Yes, mechanical engineer become a robotics engineer. The growth of robotics engineer is becoming more and more. For robotics engineering Best Universities in India,which help to make your career more beautiful: Lovely Professional University , Punjab.
Can we do masters in robotics after Mechanical Engineering?
Can a bachelor’s in mechanical engineering study a master’s in robotics? – Quora. Yes. usually a MS in robotics is a specialization of choice after the BS in mech.
Does robotics need Mechanical Engineering?
There is no doubt that robotics engineering is emerging as one of the most high-demand subjects alongside the advancement of science and technology in recent years. … Robotics is a multifaceted subject that requires knowledge of both mechanical and electrical engineering.
How do I get into robotics?
10 Tips for Getting Started with Robotics
- Learn about electronics.
- Buy some books.
- Start off small.
- Get LEGO Mindstorms if you don’t have any programming experience.
- Enter a contest – I.E. Build a ‘bot to do something.
- Work regularly on your ‘bots.
- Read about the mistakes of others.
- Don’t be a tightwad.
Which IIT is best for robotics?
1. IIT Kanpur: Offered by department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kanpur has a center called The Center for Robotics, established in 1989 through a grant of ₹5 million from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, dedicated to Robotics.
What can I study after mechanical engineering?
We present below a list of popular job-oriented courses after mechanical engineering:
- M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering. …
- Piping Design and Engineering Course. …
- Master of Engineering in Tool Design. …
- Robotics Course. …
- Mechatronics Course. …
- Nanotechnology. …
- Masters in Business Administration.
Which MBA is best after mechanical engineering?
The best option to choose for your MBA specialization is Operation management. After completing your B.E in mechanical, the stream of operations management can be the best extension of your past studies. MBA in operation management will give you exposure in various areas of business operations and functions.
Which Masters is best after mechanical engineering?
Top 10 Courses After Mechanical Engineering
- MBA in Operations Management.
- MBA in Supply Chain Management.
- Master of Engineering in Tool Design.
- M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Mechatronics Courses.
- Masters in Nanotechnology.
- MBA in Retail Management.
- Operations Management MBA.
How can I become a robotics engineer after 12th?
For Bachelor Courses: You can apply for a bachelor’s degree (B. Tech) in Robotics Engineering after passing 12th science examination. Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in the 12th standard. For Master Courses: To apply for master degree (ME/M.
Can I learn robotics on my own?
Robotics is a complex subject, but if you are truly dedicated, you can learn it on your own. Of course, it helps if you have some experience or knowledge in sciences like math, computer programming, physics, engineering, etc., but you could also start from scratch.
What is the best degree for robotics?
5 Best College Majors for Robotics
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Electrical engineering is one of the best majors to have in college to help pursue a career in robotics. …
- Mechanical Engineering. …
- Computer Science. …
- Mathematics. …
- Design and Technology.
What is a robotic engineers salary?
The average salary for a robotics engineer in the United States is around $99,040 per year.
Which engineering has highest salary?
In terms of median pay and growth potential, these are the 10 highest paying engineering jobs to consider.
- Big Data Engineer. …
- Petroleum Engineer. …
- Computer Hardware Engineer. …
- Aerospace Engineer. …
- Nuclear Engineer. …
- Systems Engineer. …
- Chemical Engineer. …
- Electrical Engineer.
What jobs can you get with robotics?
8 job opportunities in the robotics field
- Electromechanical technician.
- Account manager.
- Mechanical engineer.
- Robotics engineer.
- Aerospace engineer.
- Computer scientist.
- Software engineer.
- Sales engineer.