How do you reset the WiFi on Litter-Robot 3?
Please follow the steps below.
- Open your app.
- Go to “Remote” and click “Delete my Litter-Robot.”
- Completely close the Litter-Robot app.
- Reset your Litter-Robot by unplugging it from the base while the unit is powered on.
- Wait 15 seconds, plug it back in, and allow it to cycle until the blue “Ready” status lights up.
Can you connect Litter-Robot to multiple phones?
All family members can control the Litter Robot from different phones using the same account. Ability to connect to the App via Bluetooth.
Why is my Litter-Robot not connecting to my phone?
Please make sure you’re using the latest versions your phone’s software/system: Apple (iOS 10.0 and higher) or Android (8.0 and higher). iPhone users: Try onboarding with your Bluetooth enabled. … Android users: Androids have a Smart Network Switch that interferes with the connection to the Litter-Robot hotspot.
How do I reset my Litter-Robot?
- Hold the Cycle button for 5 seconds. Both blue AND yellow lights are now on.
- Hold the Cycle button for 5 seconds. Yellow light turns off, blue light remains lit.
- Press the Reset button to clear this status and proceed to troubleshoot.
Litter-Robot flashing red light
A solid red light on your Litter-Robot control panel means that the cat sensor was activated by your cat entering the globe while the unit was ready for use. … Then hit the Reset button to reset the cat sensor.
Can you reset Litter-Robot remotely?
The remote acts as a wireless control panel for the Litter-Robot. … The remote also allows you to reset the gauge when you empty the unit, helping the app learn your emptying behaviors to better tailor our gauge to match your needs.
Is connect worth it on Litter-Robot?
It’s done well there—the cats like the location—and while it’s not too noisy, it does stand out because of its size. When I first set it up, I thought the Litter-Robot was pretty ridiculous; the price tag is very hard to swallow. … That alone is worth the price, in my eyes. Just think of it as a Roomba.
How do I enable Litter-Robot WiFi?
- Minimize the Litter-Robot app.
- Look for the settings icon and tap it.
- Tap WiFi.
- Look for Litter-Robot SSID (may need to scroll down)
- Tap Litter-Robot.
- Input the password neverscoop.
- Allow the device to establish a connection; the WiFi signal should be visible on the top left of the screen.
Will the Litter-Robot work without WiFi?
Your home router must have a working internet connection. (If there is no internet connection, the Litter-Robot cannot access the servers.)
How do you fix the Litter-Robot offline?
Please try the following: Perform a hard reset on your Litter-Robot: Unplug the unit from the back of the base, wait 1 minute, then plug it back in and allow it to cycle. Check the app – if it still shows offline, please move on to the next step. Reboot your router.
What does it mean when Litter-Robot is offline?
We need to perform a hard reset on the Litter-Robot. While the unit is powered ON, unplug the Litter-Robot by removing the power jack from the back of the base without turning the Robot off. Wait 10-15 seconds, and plug it back in. … You may need to move your router closer to your Litter-Robot.
Why does my Litter-Robot keep saying it’s full?
Debris may cause the DFI to indicate a full drawer regardless of the waste in the drawer. Once you are done cleaning your unit, let it dry fully and then reassemble it. If it is not dry, the litter will clump prematurely and may get clogged in the ports or litter pocket.