Roomba® i Series: Press and hold the CLEAN button on your robot for 20 seconds. When the button is released, the light ring will swirl clockwise in white. It may take up to a minute-and-a-half for your robot to turn on. The reboot procedure is complete when the light ring shuts off.
How do I reset my Roomba app?
Factory reset through the iRobot® HOME App (recommended)
- Open the iRobot® HOME App and ensure your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Wi-Fi connected Roomba®.
- Press Settings ➔ Remove/Factory Reset (robot name).
How do I reconnect my Roomba app?
Connecting Roomba® to the iRobot® HOME App
- Step 1 – Complete Setup Checklist. Confirm you are ready to start: …
- Step 2 – Verify Bluetooth is Turned ON. …
- Step 3 – Home Base® Charging Station Placement. …
- Step 4 – Name Your Robot. …
- Step 5 – Connect Roomba® to Your Wi-Fi. …
- Step 6 – Activate Roomba®
Why is my iRobot not connecting to the app?
If your robot cannot be found in the network, reboot the robot and router, force close the iRobot HOME App, and retry the Wi-Fi setup process. If the problem persists, check your Wi-Fi settings on your router to confirm they are compatible with the Wi-Fi setup process.
How do I reset my iRobot?
Roomba S, I, and 900 series
Press and hold the Home, Spot Clean, and Clean buttons simultaneously. Then, wait for the light ring around the Clean button to begin swirling. Once there’s a light ring, let go of the three buttons. Now, the Roomba will restart, signaling the end of the factory reset process.
How do I uninstall Roomba app?
Conversation. Great question, to remove a robot from the app simply navigate in the app to Settings ➔ Remove “Robot Name”. We can also help keep your robot working.
Why is my Roomba not working?
The most common problem indicated by Roomba owners is its battery. … Some people advise resetting and cycling the unit, which is done by removing the battery, press down the clean button for 5 to 15 seconds, restore the battery, and charging the Roomba until the power indicator light becomes green again.
How do I connect my Roomba to my Iphone?
How to set up a Wi-Fi Connected Roomba?
- Step 1: Download the iRobot® HOME App. The iRobot® HOME App allows you to use your iOS or Android smart device to help you have the best possible experience with Roomba®. …
- Step 2: Activate Roomba® Wi-Fi Signal. …
- Step 3: Start Cleaning Cycle.
Why is my Roomba not connecting to Wi-Fi?
The best way to fix Roomba is connecting to wifi stuck issue is performing a reset process. Press and hold the ‘Clean’, ‘home’, and ‘target’ buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds. Release the button when you hear a beep sound. … This will resolve Roomba not connecting to wifi.
Why is my Roomba flashing orange?
The flashing orange light means it senses that the battery has been discharged and when docked it is recharging. Do not interrupt the cycle of charging the orange blinking light will cease and the unit should operate normally once charging is complete.
Why is my Roomba flashing red?
Flashing red indicates a problem with battery charging. Either the charger is bad, or the charging circuit in your Roomba is bad.
How do I turn on my Roomba?
To turn Roomba ON, press CLEAN once. You will hear a beep and the CLEAN button will light. To start a cleaning cycle, press CLEAN again. Roomba will start a cleaning cycle.